Beach Front Ground Floor/Apartment
The ground floor apartment at Whispering Seas comfortably accommodates 6 guests (max 8). Facilities include 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a spacious family lounge with separate dining area, plus a modern well equipped kitchen with electric cooktop, three outdoor entertainment areas, as well as a games room with darts, ping pong and pool tables and more. Free WiFi is available throughout your stay.
All your bedding and linen requirements are provided and beds are made up before you arrive, including the bunk beds. We want you to relax and enjoy Whispering Seas from the minute you arrive (aside from the unpacking of course!)
Late checkout is available, to facilitate a sleep- in, morning swim or stroll and lunch.
We will always do our best to accommodate a late check out if requested. Normal check out is 10am. However, if we don’t have guests arriving early the next day we can often allow a checkout as late as 4pm, which is just the right departure time to get back to Melbourne before dark.
Ground Floor Apartment – Two Bedrooms
- Catering services available
- Accommodates upto 8 guests
- Secure off street parking for ~6 vehicles
- Master Bedroom has 1 x queen size bed, built in wardrobe, spare blankets
- TV, AC/Heating and garden views
- Second bedroom has 2 sets of double bunks (4 beds) with one trundle plus additional spare mattress, double chest of drawers,
- TV, DVD player with lots of DVDs and reverse cycle AC
- Open plan Lounge/Family Room seating for ~8 guests, with cosy electric fireplace in lounge
- Separate dining area,with seating for 10 guests
- Modern well equipped kitchen, large refrigerator, electric stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, with all crockery and cooking utensils supplied
- 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets, unlimited hot water
- Laundry, with 7kg washing machine, drier and tub
- TV(4) and reverse cycle AC (4) in all rooms
- Front veranda, plus covered rear porch, which is a kid’s play zone
- Telstra WiFi, Chrome cast TV (HDMI1) in family room for your Netflix and Stan movies
- DVD, CD, vinyl record player, bring your favourites
- Many assorted board games for all age groups
- Toy box brimming with goodies
- Reading books for all age groups
- Chalk board, colouring–in books plus chalk and pencils
Outside Entertainment Areas
- Front veranda for coffees and brunches
- External games room, with pool table, dart board, boogie boards, wet suites,fishing rods (4), ride on trikes (5) and bikes (3) footy, basketball, beach cricket setplus large bar, CD player,refrigerators
- Large gas BBQ, with utensils and spare gas bottle supplied
- Separate front paved patiowith shaded seating for ~12 guests adjacent to BBQ
- Covered rear patio is a dedicated “kid’s zone”, with padded floor mats, kid’s table and chairs, slide and trikes
- Swings and basketball net undercover, in the front car port.
Parking & Safety
- Fully paved secure off-street paved parking for upto six vehicles and or trailers, with carport
- Key box, with combination
- Secure 2m high fencing to keep the kids safely inside property, close/lock the front gates
- Child proof gates (2) for base of internal stairs and external rear stairs available
- Child cot and high chair provided
- Sensor lights (8) surround the house for security and to minimise trip hazardsat night
- Smoke alarms (3) checked annually,
- Fire extinguishers (2), fire blankets (2) & first aid kit
- Reflective tape on front entrance steps
- Whispering Seas has a license with permission from Bass Coast Shire Council issued to accommodate upto 15 guests for the entire house
It is your holiday after all. So if you don’t feel like spending too much time in the kitchen consider ordering takeaway from one of Inverloch’s many eateries, only minutes from your front door. We can also recommend a very good local catering service.
Cost & Payment
The off-peak cost per night for the ground floor is currently $350 for a minimum 3 night stay Mon-Thursday only. The entire house is usually booked for the weekends.
A higher rate will apply for stays during school holidays or public holidays.
Please use AirBnB web site to view the Whispering Seas calendar and booking information. To reference Whispering Seas quickly within AirBnB, search for Inverloch Victoria, with an accommodation filter for 10 guests.
To confirm Calendar availability and Pricing;
Host: Phil 0439 412 613
Co-Host: Jan 0409 961 711